Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone station connected no internet
CD5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The technician came over around 10:00 am today and installed the Internet but 3 hours my connection was lost and it just keeps on saying connected without internet. Already tried restarting the Vodafone Station router and plugged it out but still not working.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
CD5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Called the customer support and was provided 500 Gb data for free for 15 days due to no internet connection despite being connected to the wifi. The agent then also opened a ticket for me. The same day 04.07.2024 I received a call from Vodafone asking for my concern and and told the agent that connection issue is not yet resolved, so he checked the ticket and told me that a technician will come over to check. Gladly today 05.07 the technician came early and replaced my router after that issue was resolved. So thankful for the fast action. Hopefully won't have the same issue in the future.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via WhatsApp 

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
CD5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Der Techniker kam gestern um 10:00 Uhr vorbei und installierte das Internet, aber 3 Stunden war meine Verbindung verloren und es sagt nur, dass ich ohne Internet verbunden bin. Bereits versucht, den Vodafone Station Router neu zu starten und unplugged es aber immer noch nicht funktioniert.

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Auch in Deutsch gibt es hier keinen Support mehr. Du kannst dich daher nur direkt an Vodafone wenden.

Gruß Kurt

CD5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Called the customer support and was provided 500 Gb data for free for 15 days due to no internet connection despite being connected to the wifi. The agent then also opened a ticket for me. The same day 04.07.2024 I received a call from Vodafone asking for my concern and and told the agent that connection issue is not yet resolved, so he checked the ticket and told me that a technician will come over to check. Gladly today 05.07 the technician came early and replaced my router after that issue was resolved. So thankful for the fast action. Hopefully won't have the same issue in the future.

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

The thread has been marked as resolved. Then I'll close the thread here.

Best regards Kurt