Return Path Disturbance Error
Customer1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I have a vodafone cable internet/broadband connection at home since November 2021. It worked fine till March 2022. But Since the start of April, I do not have proper service at home. There is a constant return path disruption and it has left me with no wifi for nearly a month. I tried to reach out to Vodafone via twitter, calls etc. but I did not receive any help so far. Even the customer service advisor working for vodafone is advising me to have a back up broadband service from a different provider. This is a nightmare. So far Vodafone does not know when this will be resolved, they do not have any alternative solutions and there is no option to cancel the contract either. The hot spots are not working too. I hope some one looks into this post and offers a resolution.

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Customer1,

i am sorry that your connection is not working properly. However, we can't really do anything about a return path fault. The interfering signal must first be located and that can be quite difficult in some cases. I can offer you to look into the ticket and find out the current status.

Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!