No Internet at all
bryantc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, hope it is okay to post this in English. I have virtually no internet at all since Thursday 25.05.2023. I am using the WiFi-Station 6 and most of the time only the power LED is on, no Internet light etc. I have tried resetting the router multiple times which didn't help. 

Calling telephone support also did not help. I am using Unitymedia now and have tried calling 0221-466-191-00. Because I used to have another "normal" Kabel plan, the automated system detects the Kabel product and redirects me to the normal Kabel support. I will then get asked to call the Unitymedia number again so I am stuck in a loop...

Please help!

• In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du?
    NRW, 40547
  • Welchen Vertrag hast Du?
    UnityMedia Gigazuhaus 1000 Kabel
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du?
    Wifi Station 6
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?
  • Welcher Fehler tritt?
    No Internet at all. Router shows only the power light, no internet LED light, not even flashing.
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden?
    LAN
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung
    Seit 25.03.2023
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch.
    Unable to, since the router doesn't even let me access the 192.168.0.1 page (no Internet light)
  • Was hat die Prüfung mit dem Netzassistenten und dem Chat-Bot TOBi ergeben?
    Did not help at all, was asked to call 0800-172-1212. Please see my above complaint about how my previous normal Kabel subscription is causing me not to be able to reach UnityMedia support. 
    Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline

Unable to reach the right people l. My previous Kabel subscription plan keeps getting detected, even when I call UnityMedia hotline. 

i get asked "Geht es um Ihre Kabel Produkt?"  If I answer yes, then I talk to someone from Kabel, who will ask me to call a UnityMedia number , and the same thing repeats. If I answer no, I am asked to provide a number, and my Kundennummer etc does not work. 
1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!