Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
LEDs blinking white and no Internet since 08.08
myHamburg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear all,

We have a Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable contract and started to have unstable connections last week. The Internet LED was red from time to time. However, since Monday morning, three LEDs (Phone, Internet and power) are blinking white with very high frequency. We live in Hamburg and the Vodafone station is CGA6444VF .

I also tried  the suggested measures (unplug power, change cable, etc.) from the Netz-assistant but without any success. On Tuesday, Netz-assistant reported a return path disturbance and estimated rectifying at aroud 10:00 on 11.08. However, now the status is changed to unknown date to fix the issue. I wonder is the Vodafone station status (Three LEDs blinkg) expected in this case?

Fortunately there is Vodafone Hotspot/Homespot nearby, but I can only use it with one device and a speed around 1MB/s? May I ask if there is any better solution?

Thanks in advance!

13 Antworten 13
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello myHamburg,

did you order a callback via our Netzassistent? A return path disrupter causing an outage that lasts several days is rather unusual. Especially as the Hotspot nearby should use the same line as your modem and would be affected by the disrupter as well. Did you try a different coaxial cable? Do you have another antenna socket where you can plug in your modem?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Claudia,

Thanks for your quick reply! I have tried a different coaxial cable but it didn't help. It seems that there is only one antenna socket in the flat. I didn't order a phone call yet as the network assisant said we could have good connections today. Now it said "Du kannst Deinen Anschluss voraussichtlich ab 13.08.2022 20:00 wieder fehlerfrei nutzen."  BTW, the LEDs keep blinking even without connecting the coaxial cable.

Best wishes,

Claudia

Hello myHamburg,

I would like to have a look at that. Please send me a PM with your customer number, the name and birth date of the contract owner and the full address. Reply here in this thread after you sent the PM.  

Kind regards,

Claudia

PS: Please take notice of the information in the thread Änderungen in der Vodafone Community.

Hi Claudia,

I have sent the message.

Many thanks!

Claudia

Hello myHamburg,

thank you for the details. First I had a look at your modem and the others in the building. Your device is offline, two others have a bad upstream signal. I checked the task for the return path disrupter that is active in your area. The technicians already found out that civil engineering works are needed to eliminate the fault signal. I'm positive the signal problem will be fixed with that, too :). I made a fault report for you and added it to the master ticket for the disrupter. That way you will be informed via text message when the ticket is closed. Is the mobile number ***057 directly from Vodafone (CallYa or contract)? If yes, I can check if I can give you 50 GB data volume. They are valid for 16 days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi Claudia,

Thank you so much for your help! I received the msgs of that ticket. Unfortunately my mobile number is not from Vodafone. Just one more question to understand the issue. The Vodafone station should be connected, but still offline. Will it recover automatically after resolving the return path disrupter?

Best wishes,

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello myHamburg,

the router will go online when the fault is fixed.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Moni,

Thanks for your reply. The netz-assistent updated the status again to "Ein aktueller Zeitpunkt für die Behebung der Störung liegt derzeit nicht vor."

It seems the netz-assistent just estimated hopful fixing dates and then corrected them to "unknow date" again and again.

Best wishes,

Moni_GK

Hello myHamburg,

unfortunately some errors cannot be fixed within a very short time.

Here, a component must be replaced by a civil engineering. The civil engineering has been applied for and is still waiting for approval.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!