Internet Not Working for 2 weeks
Juanshernandez
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I've been a user for the past 3 months and the last two weeks I've had problems with my home internet. Router has every white light on, as it was working ok, but the internet is not working. Even the devices that are connected don't have internet.

I speak no German, so I haven't been able to contact support by phone. I used the chatbot and the step by step assistance, but in the end whenever they tell me that I would need assistance (since I already disconnected, restarted, and factory setting restored the router and still the problem persists), I choose the option for someone to call me and it says theres an error and that I should call the helpdesk (which again has no purpose since I don't speak German).

The worst part is I just got charged for the month, and I'm paying for a service that is not working. I need this to be fixed ASAP as my office is closed and its been imposible to work from home.

Please someone help!

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Juanshernandez,

do the problems occur via ethernet and WiFi connection? If you are a Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer I would like to check your access. Please send me a PM with your details (name, address, customer number, date of birth of the contract holder) and reply here again afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!