English speaking customer support
Frances111
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello.

I need some help with internet set up. I am the new customer, received a contract and the device last week. I set up the vodafone station according to the video instructions, but internet is not working for more than 3 days already. The WIFI light on the Vodafone station is white, but the Internet one is red and blinking. Resetting doesn't help.

Could you please help me with the issue?

7 Antworten 7
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello Frances111,

we will gladly take care of it. In which state do you live and do you have one or more antenna sockets?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello @Martin59 
I live in Berlin (Prenzlauerberg, 10439) and I have 2 sockets. Let me know if more info is needed.
Thanks!

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Frances111,

is it not working on both antenna sockets? Then a technician must take a look at this. Please send us the customer number, name including address and date of birth of the contract holder by private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent. Currently it takes a few days until we are back in the post 😞 If necessary, the technician via the hotline (0800-5266625).

Best regards Fred

Thank you. Just sent a message with all the info

Regards,
Oleksandra

pRo-Marco

Hi Frances111,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment.

Kind regards

Marco

Hello!

I haven't received any calls. When should I expect it? Could you please help me with that? It's already a month without internet.

Thanks

Martin59

Hello Frances111,

I see that an appointment has been made, which will take place tomorrow.

Best regards, Martin