Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENG] No or very slow internet since last 2 weeks
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Its been more then 2 weeks since the major distribution occurred in our area (PLZ 15711). I was bearing with it as the issue happened on large scale. But since then there is not a single day we had a stable internet connection!! Now its on  the worst lavel since last Friday. I cant even use it for simple browsing. Its really a bigger problem for me as i have to do home office!

I tried to call to the technical support, but after holding for a 1 hour i gave up. Thats i am reporting this problem here. 

Can someone please help to get this connection issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Simer

20 Antworten 20
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello preetfzr,

in your area, there’s a disturbance in the return channel. The colleagues of the hotline have opened 3 tickets to one problem for you so far. Unfortunately, we cannot speed it up at this point and a fourth ticket is not necessary. At the moment you can only wait for the colleagues to solve the problem. I’m sorry.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Fred, 

Thanks for this information. 

But this is really impacting my daily work as i have to do the home office. Now i cant, because the internet is super unstable since last month! I am already exhausted with my mobile internet.

Anything you can do for time being as a workaround until the issue will be completely fixed?

Regards

Simer

Wallace

Hi Simer,

do you have a Vodafone SIM? Then please give me the phone number and I will book 50GB for 16 days. Alternatively, you can order a free SIM here and I can then book the data volume on it.

Regards

Wallace

Hi,

I dont have Vodafone sim but O2 and Telekom which i was using unti now to do my day to day job. I tried to order free sim from that link but it says, the sim card will deliver in 3 to 4 weeks.!!

Regards

Simer

pRo-Marco

Hi Simer,

I think this will take not so long and you will get the card in a short time.

Kind regards

Marco

preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Its more then a month and issue is still not resolved. Today its completely service black out. What i can see from last 2 hours the red light is consistently blocking. I tried to contact to the technical service team but after a long wait, my call get disconnected. 

Its unfortunat the problem i am going through. My daily work badly impacted because of this super bad connectivity.

Any chance if you can help me to fix it urgently or i should change my connection to others provider

/Simer

Tobias

Hey @preetfzr,

we got a problem last week, my colleagues fixed that in a appointment last week. Is it better since 11.03 21:00?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes, I also got to know now the issue was fixed. But I am really afraid, of how long it will be last! as the same problem, I am experiencing since the 24th of Jan, and every time I got to know there is a regional problem going on and we are working to get it fixed. 

/Simer

preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi again, 

Again it disconnected again 2 times till now.   attached you can see the router DOCSIS status when it was down. 2022-03-14 11_51_10-DOCSIS Status.png

/Simer