Connection issue with Vodafone station
Mukul1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have been facing issue with my vodafone station router. I tried all the possible troubleshooting but nothing worked. There is no light flashing on the router. But i can see my wifi name which usually is not visible when the device is off.

Also, i am able to connect my personal laptop successfully using lan cable.

We are a couple working from home and this is impacting us severely. Since we both use macbook for work purposes, so working using lan is not a solution and also something we don't pay for.

Can you please look into this at the earliest and do the needful.

I have tried at multiple forums i.e, Facebook, X, Instagram but not able to connect to humans, all thanks to chatbot Tobi.

Everytime i just get an automated response asking to either message on whatsapp or sms at 1724401212. And even on whatsapp its a chatbot who just asks to wait.

4 Antworten 4
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Nobody here will be able to help you. There is no longer any direct support here in the forum.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Mukul1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Can someone please help me or vodafone service just has chatbots to solve major issues.

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Only Vodafone can help you with your problem. And there are no longer any employees here in the forum.

This is just a customer helping customer forum.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

have you tried a factory reset?  (press and hold reset button for at least 20 seconds)