Compenstation for disruption
satishhiremath
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I had DSL disruption for the whole month of January 2022. It was really tough for me to cope with office work. I also had corona at that time, hence was not able to be in office. After all this issue, I was offered a compensation of 23.70 euros. Do you think that's fair??
I pay a monthly rental of 50 euros. and as per TKG law, Vodafone should compensate me for the disruption.

Please compensate me as per TKG law.

5 Antworten 5
Moni_GK
Moderator:in

Hello satishhiremath,

before I post a credit, I need to set the ticket. The TKG only takes effect if the connection is completely down. If it was only disturbed, the credit would be quite correct.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again when you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

I have sent you my details in PN.

I totally agree with you that TKG is applicable for Total disruption and in my case, it was the same. There was total disruption for 3 weeks. I used my mobile internet for a month and also paid 50 euros to Vodafone for no internet from them. I don't think paying just 23 euros is justice.

My router was changed in the first 2 weeks but the situation didn't change. hence, I raised another disruption ticket. I also talked with one of the Vodafone representatives but nothing helped. They said the fix is in progress and will be resolved soon. 

Regards,
Satish

Moni_GK

Hello satishhiremath,

the error here was a return path interferer. This meant that the connection was only disturbed and not completely down.

The credit is therefore completely justified, even in the amount you received.

We can also not set you more.

Greetings Moni

Hi Moni,

So, 23 euro credit is correctly justified as per you for a month of disruption where I pay 50 euro month as internet charges. That's really great. Thanks.

Then, could you also help me in knowing how to end the contract early with Vodafone within2 years? I better switch to some good connection where I pay 50 euros for the internet I get and not for the disruptions.

Regards,

Satish

Moni_GK

Hello satishhiremath,

in the case of such a disruption, the credit is definitely justified in the amount.

A special termination must be made in writing to the colleagues in complaints management.

The address is:

Vodafone Customer Care GmbH

Customer Service

40874 Ratingen

Greetings Moni