Can't connect WLAN-Router
Kyler193
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day!

I tried to call the support service, but I do not speak German so I am writing in English.

When checking availability, my wife received a message that there is a connection in her house and a technician is not needed. She got a WLAN-Router from Vodafone. But she can't connect it.

There is only one socket in the house (on photo)

When i ask about it on the "Vodafone Community" i received answer that i need "an working adapter" from Vodafone.

My wife went to the Vodafone store and was told that Vodafone had to send her an extra adapter. But she must contact them either by phone or by e-mail. No one answered my e-mail kundenservice@unitymedia.de, and on the phone only in German (

How can i get a "working adapter" from Vodafone? Can you help?

Thank you,
Viacheslav

10 Antworten 10
MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello Viacheslav,

I have now sent you an adapter. If there are any problems with it, please contact us again and we will send out a technician.

Many greetings,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Kyler193
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Maria,

Thank you! I'll wait for the adapter. I hope this solves the connection problem

Many greetings,

Viacheslav

Kyler193
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Maria,

Mariia don't recieve an adapter. Nobody come to Mariia.

But in MyVodafone status change on "The order was completed with the delivery of materials and engineering installation"

Can you resend adapter or send out a technician with adapter

Many greetings,

Viacheslav

Hello Maria,

Mariia recieved "multimedia dosenaufsatz vodafone" and "Multimedia-Verteilverstarker MMV 2 UM". 

We tried to connect with "multimedia dosenaufsatz vodafone" only and with "multimedia dosenaufsatz vodafone"+"Multimedia-Verteilverstarker MMV 2 UM" but "Internet-LED" all the time "Rot (blinkt) = Vodafone Station testet Internetverbindung". The Internet never came

Can you send a technician to connect / fix the Internet?

Thanks,

Viacheslav

MariaK

Hello Kyler193,

Thank you for your feedback. I have now created a ticket for you. A technician will then contact you.

Many greetings,

Maria

Kyler193
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good afternoon!

07/09/2022 a technician came. He looked at the wiring, looked at the basement and said that cable internet cannot be installed in the house. He said that we need to get a letter from Vodafone to return the equipment, send all the equipment back to Vodafone and Vodafone will terminate the contract because he cannot provide the service.

How can I get a "letter from Vodafone to return the equipment" and close the contract?
Can you help me? I will not be able to call and speak German (

Thank you,
Viacheslav

Hello Maria,

Can you help me?

Thank you,
Viacheslav

R4mona

Hi Kyler193,

Thank you for your update.

If the technician on site has determined that he cannot install the cable connection at your location, he will pass this on to the relevant colleague by note. Verlegener Smiley They will terminate your contract and send you a confirmation. They will also send you information about the hardware, which you must then send back to us immediately.

Kind regards

R4mona

Kyler193
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello R4mona,

I don’t understand what’s going on (

Almost 2 weeks have passed, and in MeinVodafone there is no information about the visit and the verdict of the technician. No one broke the contract and sent a letter about the return of the equipment.

I tried to call the support service, but I do not speak German. (

Please help me break the contract and get a letter to return the equipment.

Thank you,
Viacheslav