abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL speeds are low and not good
ssahoo
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Team,

My DSL speeds are not up to the mark since a month, i expected a technical problem so ignored but now its not possible to work with it. WIFI speeds are very very bad, i tried at my friends place who uses Vodafone as well and i get good speeds there but not at my home.

Below are the speed tests on LAN 

cc24ry8kbk4x
pcy5fbg3ztzt
f7r58msgwnzx

LAN i can manage but i guess the router has problems and so is wifi speeds. I tried it on multiple devices like android, IOS, linux, windows all are very bad. I get like 15-20 mbps max and the router has no obstructions.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Subrat

Regards,
Subrat

9 Antworten 9
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @ssahoo ,

if the bandwidth is regularly below the agreed range, you can report a fault here:  http://www.vod.af/Netz-Experten    

After the network expert check, you can arrange a callback there.

The colleagues need 3 meaningful speed checks from you.

Please perform them at  http://www.speedcheck.vodafone.de    

Connect your computer via LAN cable during the measurements and do not run any downloads, streams or IPTV. Please do not use any (powerline) adapters or extensions. Please perform the measurements on different days at different times of the day.

BR Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

ssahoo
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Michi ,

I tried to reset the router and it looks better now but What is the agreed range ?  I have 100mbps but i dont get more than 65mbps on LAN. 

Can i get a replacement to a new router ? I see all new connections get a FRITZ! Box 7530 and i have 7430.

Regards,

Subrat

DanyG

Hi Subrat,

the agreed range with a 100 Mbit/s connection is between 54.000 and 100.000 kbit/s. So a bandwidth of 65 Mbit/s is ok so far.

We can switch your router to the 7530, no problem. Please note that the 7430 has to be sent back within 14 days after you received the 7530. If that's ok, I will order the new router for you. The monthly rent stays the same.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
ssahoo
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @DanyG ,

Thanks for the clarification, and router switch would be good. Please order it. 

Will i get any confirmation OR tracking code to check when it will arrive ?

Regards,
Subrat

DanyG

Hi Subrat,

good news, the new router is already on the way. In case that you haven't got the email with the tracking number yet, please send me a private message. I'll tell you then. Smiley (zwinkernd)

BR,

Dany

ssahoo
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello  @DanyG @Michi 

Thanks a lot for your support, i received the router and started using it, evenrything is going good.

I have returned the old router right after i received the new one, but today i received my old router back from Vodafone saying that they didnt have any cancellation request, It will be almost 2 weeks now, how can i return back the old router so i will not be charged for it?

I have also attached the letter i received with the router.

Regards,

Jens-K

Hi ssahoo,

I will send you a return slip by email. Please print it out and include it in the package. Then the package is accepted.

Regards,

Jens

Hello @Jens-K ,

Did you already send the email ? I didnt receive anything.

Regards,
Subrat

Jens-K

Yes, I have sent it several times.

Please check your inbox and spam folder.

Regards,

Jens