abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Travel to UK for one week
Irene_z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I will travel to UK for one week and would like to know if there's any Pay-as-you-go SIM plan which is suitable for me to choose?  Thanks.  

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Irene_z,

The UK will remain part of the EU roaming zone even after leaving the European Union.

This means that you can use the CallYa card in the UK just as you can within the EU.

If you order the card with the Allnetflat S rate, it will arrive already activated. But the tariff will not start until you top up the credit.

You can only do that when you leave for your trip.

If you do not top up again after the 4 weeks, the rate will not be extended.

Best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Irene_z,

What CallYa tariff are you using at the moment?

In UK you use your CallYa plan for EU-roaming (roam-like-at-home) furthermore. 

The right tariff or options are depending on your needs. 

I often used free WiFi hotspots when I was in UK and my tariff (CallYa Allnet Flat S) was enough. 

Irene_z
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Mav1976,

Thanks for your reply!  At this moment I do not have any CallYa tariff and I may plan to order CallYa Allnet Flat S.  I have a couple of questions about it.

1. The description of CallYa Allnet Flat from Vodaone website mentioning that it supports Data-roaming/ Minutes... in EU.  Since UK has been leaving EU, is it still workable if I use the SIM card in UK now?

2. Will the SIM card be activated whenever the date I want, say, at the end of March, or it will be activated automatically?

3.  I will only use the SIM card during the UK trip for one week, therefore I will not be automatically charged after the four weeks.  Is it correct?

It would be much more appreciate if you can advise how it works.  Thank you!

Best,

Irene

NeNa

Hi @Irene_z,

The UK will remain part of the EU roaming zone even after leaving the European Union.

This means that you can use the CallYa card in the UK just as you can within the EU.

If you order the card with the Allnetflat S rate, it will arrive already activated. But the tariff will not start until you top up the credit.

You can only do that when you leave for your trip.

If you do not top up again after the 4 weeks, the rate will not be extended.

Best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!