Forgot PIN number
Su_Su
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Community
I have already activated the SIM card for a while.
Today my phone was turned off, and now it request me to enter the PIN (3 attempts) to activate the SIM.
But I did not keep the rubbed card with the PIN number.
I cannot enter my phone and cannot check the PIN via mobile.

Could any one please suggest the solution.
Thank you very much.

8 Antworten 8
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Su_Su,

You can add your mobile phone number as a contract to MeinVodafone website. 

You only need your mobile phone number and your customer password. 

Then you be able letting show your PUK there. 

2022-02-08-20-03-59-302.jpg

doreen-123
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

@Su_Su,

send me the affected number by PM (left click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht "), then I can check your concerns.

Best regards

Doreen-123

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello. I'm in the same situation and unfortunately I don't have access to MeinVodafone app. Could you help me please?

Hi @Le5,

You can also find the PUK about MeinVodafone website as I mentioned above.  

Le5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Mav1976. Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure how to "add mobile phone number as a contract". I have a prepaid sim card. Is it possible with such kind of sim card?

Hi @Le5,

Your can also add prepaid as a contract to MeinVodafone website. You need your mobile phone number and your customer password or customer-ID. 

Le5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you, @Mav1976. Could you please tell me how can I do that? I don't speak German and it is hard to navigate at MeinVodafone website. I see an option "Rufnummer für SMS-Code aktivieren", but I need to receive SMS to do this. And I can't because I don't have a PIN.

BodoBS
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie

Hi @Le5,

do you have someone whose phone you can use for a call?

If so, call the CallYa-Hotline at 0172 229 0 229 and ask them for the PUK.
There you can select in the menu the language - after a few enumerations of the menu -
by pressing "5" and so you can speak to someone in English.

After checking your personal details, the staff there will certainly be able to give you the PUK you need.

Good luck 👍

BodoBS