Wrong Contract
Tilek
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Dear Customer Service 

In February of this year I became your customer through Frankfurter Alee office, which is currently closed. However, despite the fact that I clearly stated I was a student, the worker who was assisting me gave me a corporate contract.
Now the system is requiring me to add my work ID which I don’t have, otherwise it will cancel my discount. I don’t know why the worker didn’t give me a Young People contract because I am only 20.

I went to office in Mall of Berlin, but the woman there said she cannot change anything in the system. I am really confused and  disappointed in this situation, hopefully you can resolve the issue.

Thank you.

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. Also the stores are *not* part of the support system, most of them are operated by independent 3rd parties who make their money by selling contracts. Support in English is available via the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292