Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Changing cable internet to dsl due to cable issue
Most_KL
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi community

I have ordered cable internet and the hardware are in my house. Unfortunately house has cabling issue as technician came twice and couldn't figure it out the issue. I expected the technician be more equipped in second time with necessary tools like cable trackers to find my cable in the basement or location of possible break. Owner is also not willing to allow new cabling by idea of technicion that would be laid down from balkony from third floor to the basement! Totaly wierd! Anyhow I have no time more to spare and need DSL internet instead. May you help me how I xan switch to DSL? I didn't used cable internet at all and I don't know the DSL works or not. Maybe a technician first check the DSL line and then I cancel my contract.

Cordially

3 Antworten 3
ricky92
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Most_KL,

your situation isn't pretty right now, but we can manage it. It is possible to switch to a DSL line. Please contact us via this link (Dein Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community) and we will be happy to advise you.

Kind regards
Ricky

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you Ricky but the page you send to me is general contact information. There is no flow of information from Vodafone community towards customer service? I should repeat the story again and again, while you got my issue now. As your status is moderator, shouldn't be a flow of information? 

Just for you reference, I did send used your contact information, first one is Tobi, he redirected me to fault finder. Then in fault finder since I had no systematic issue, it redirected me to Tobi. The phone support is the AI guy speaks that only speaks German and if you pass this hard level, the operators only speak German and they don't speak English while I am sure they know as we are living in international era and it should be company policy. So I tried contact forms now. But I am sure it doesn't help, because I have already two open contact form from two weeks ago.

So honestly, may you find a moderator for me? Or perhaps call me in English?

Cordially

Hello @Most_KL,

please contact us via WhatsApp and answer all of TOBi's questions. He will then forward your request to the right department. We will then get back to you and process your request in English. If there are any difficulties in the conversation with TOBi, you can also write to him that you would like to write to our employee or that he should forward it.

Best regards
Pierre35

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!