White light blinks but no internet
Sam25
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry for english as my german is not good. I have red internet and cable 250 u . Internet and phone has white link blinking but the connection does not work. Followed instructions in other forums and changed coaxial cable, unplugged and restarted. Reset factory settings and tried connecting to different data port. I have checked with neighbors their vodafone connections work fine. Need router to be replaced . Kindly help

*** @Sam25, thread moved from community to cable board! ***

3 Antworten 3
Sam25
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry to use englisb as My german is very pure I have a cable connection for internet setup and in use from past 7 months. I now have issue with connections even though the white light appears none of my devices are able to connect to internet . I am trying to raise a service request and use kundunnumber shared in the contract document but it is not able to recognize the customer number

*** @Sam25, thread moved from community to cable board! ***

Please contact

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Euer-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

facebook or twitter.

They could help you in english.

Sam25
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have tried it .. they redirect me to support and support stuff cannot help me as they speak German only .

Please is there any other way?