Unitymedia contract return shipping label
Lee83
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Madam or Sir,

Since my Unitymedia contract (2 Play Jump 150) will end on March 31, 2021, I would like to ask some questions regarding returning the router. (I do not have a further contract at Vodafone)

1. Could you help me check my contract to see if I need to return my Unitymedia router at the end of this contract? 

2. If yes, could you please send me the free returning shipping label by post to my current address? Because at this bad timing it is hard to have the access to the printer and unfortunately, I do not have one at my apartment. Therefore, it would be a lot easier if I can get the physical return slip directly. : )

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Best regards,

lee

3 Antworten 3
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi Lee,

I have just taken a closer look at your request. Your router is a loan device from us. This means that you please send it back to us at the end of your contract. You have 14 days to do this.

In order to send you a return label, please send me a PN with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number. Please write me here as soon as the message is out. I will then order the shipment for you.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Lee83
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi R4mona,

I sent back the router last week on Monday 12.04.2021.

And I wonder if you already received the router?

Because the DHL tracking system somehow shows that it stuck in Feucht since 13.04.2021 and it hasn't shipped to the destination yet.

Normally it shouldn't take such a long time for the shipment through DHL so I am worried that something goes wrong.

I would be happy to provide the tracking number if you need it.

Or it would be great if you can confirm that the company already received it.

Thank you 🙂

Ida

Hi Lee83

The connectbox has been delivered to us on 14-04-2021.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!