Unbearable Internet interruptions
dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable contract. I live in Kottbusser Tor. The internet speed is not always good, but the unacceptable fact is that the internet is interrupted frequently and for long periods of time (see attached speedtest screenshots).

The speed test shows that the problem lies between the modem and my laptop. However, I connected the modem with my laptop via cable and the issue continues to exist. The interruptions are so frequent and last so long that I cannot work remotely. This is seriously unacceptable. I have been paying your billings always on time and your service is really lame.

How will you proceed in fixing this? Should the modem be defective, can you send me a new one? (Vodafone sent me the modem in February 2020, you can see its details in the respective screenshot)

Edit: Screenshot removed, please do not post sensible Data as CM-MAC and Serial in the Thread. Torsten

3 Antworten 3
dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Speedtest_.jpegSpeedtest2_.jpeg

dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Why isn't anyone from Vodafone's "Help" team answering to me? This is urgent, people! I am paying your service on time to not be able to work at all? Really? I have to visit friends' houses to be able to work remotely. Jesus!

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi dpan331,

there were a lot of timeouts till todays morning. At the moment everything seems to be okay. Would you please try it again now?

Kind regards
Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!