Termination of my contract
mahyar33
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I started to use Vodafone Kabel 1000 mb/s ON 1st March and canceled it via Email on 24th March.
I had one month to test the internet but Vodafone put the termination time for 2024.

Sincerely,

Mahyar

20 Antworten 20
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no "one month to test" for landlines.

In case you ordered the contract online or through the hotline, you would have had a 14-day period to withdraw, but this period starts by the day you receive the cntract information and the withdrawal information - usually the latest the day that you get your router. So even given that you got the withdrawal information exactly on March 1st where you activated the line (and not before), your withdrawal period would have ended on March 15th (March 1st + 14 days) and not after.

So you were too late for a withdrawal - and as there's no "one month test period", you are now bound to the intially signed 24 months contract - and your cancellation will become effective to March 1st in 2024 the earliest.

yes, I have

Cable-internet-and-telephone-with-up-to-1000-Mbit-s-Vodafone-min.png

Even in such case, it's not 30 days from activation but 30 days from ordering...

I canceled in the period of one month after my order

Even then, it might be that you just used the wrong wording. A simple "Ich kündige den Vertrag" isn't enough if you want to use a special deal - then you would have needed to take reference to this.

It was in English and they understood what I meant but they canceled it for two years later 

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi mahyar33,

which German state do you come from? You did not order a number portability, right?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
mahyar33
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,
Berlin,
I don't think so.

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mahyar33,

have you ever clicked on the asterisk next to the satisfaction guarantee? There you will find all the information that is important to you.

The satisfaction guarantee only applies to Ted Internet & Phone contracts, other contracts are excluded. You write that you have a contract with 1000 Mbit/s connected. So I assume that it is the Vodafone Cable Max contract. This is excluded.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!