TV box return
DmitriiB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello! Last week I received TV-box, and I'd like to return it since I decided that I didn't need it. 

I've already cancelled the TV contract and received confirmation, but there was no information on how to return the device. Can you please tell me what are the options to return it? Can I use DHL for example and if I'll be charged for return? Also I'd like to know what is the deadline for returning it.

11 Antworten 11
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello DimitriB,

all return modalities are in the cancellation confirmation. please look carefully at the letter, there you will find everything you need for the return.

Regards 

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, Grit!

Thanks for your reply, but all I received so far is pdf document "Ihre Kündigungsbestätigung", which says:

> Lieber Dmitrii Borodin, Ihr Vertrag endet am: ...

Zu viel bezahlte Beträge verrechnen wir mit Ihrer nächsten Rechnung.

Gut zu wissen: Ohne Zustimmung keine persönlichen Vorteile. Ob neue Tarife oder Treue-Geschenke – personalisierte Angebote dürfen wir Ihnen nur machen, wenn Sie ausdrücklich zugestimmt haben. Aktualisieren Sie jetzt Ihre Werbe-Einwilligung unter 0800 203 03 19 oder auf www.vod.af/vorteile_k4

Hatten Sie mehr als ein Anliegen, antworten wir Ihnen separat per Post oder E-Mail. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld.

Wir wünschen Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag.

Should I expect any other letter with more details?

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi DmitriiB,

what details are missing?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Well all of them.

I sent in the message above what I got in cancellaion confirmation, there's absolutely no information regarding returning the device. So As I asked in the initial message I'd like to know:

* how can I return TV-box ? (for example can I just send it back with DHL pack-station ? what should be in return-slip?)

* Is it gonna be free of charge ?

* What is a deadline for returning ?

Thank you

Also in my "MyVodafone" web page under " My television termination" I see no info regarding device return

Just as hint: please be sure, that the contract is already terminated and not cancelled by end of the 24 months period. The German term for this cancellation is Widerruf. I say that because I am confused about the Kündigungsbestätigung and Kündigung means cancellation by end of the 24monts term.

Thomas

Hi DmitriiB,

i'll take a look at it. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi DmitriiB,

your writing was unclear. You had mentioned the Premium HD there, which the colleagues cancelled at the end of the free months.

I have now corrected it and revoked the TV contract. You will receive confirmation by e-mail in the next few hours. There you will also find the details for the return.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

your writing was unclear

I copied everything I could find in MyVodafone related to this product 

Anyways, thank you for your help

Yes I have question regarding the return procedure: 

To return the product I need to get a return slip, will I get it from Vodafone or I should print it myself? 

Who is paying for return?