Router not delivered
Sheffsky
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I cannot speak German so I am writing in English here:

Yesterday's delivery of the router was not successful and I checked the status on DHL website and it is being returned to the sender.

Can I change the delivery address and you send the router again?

State: Hesse

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi Sheffsky,

Thank you for your private message.

I just looked in my customer account and saw that the order for the new shipment of the router was created on 20.07.2022. As soon as the device has been handed over to DHL, you will receive an SMS or e-mail with the tracking number. Unfortunately, I do not know how long this will take. Verlegener Smiley

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Yes, thats possible, but you have to wait for one of the mods, they are able to help you

R4mona

Hi Sheffsky,

Welcome to our forum. It's nice that you're here.

We'll be happy to take a closer look at your concerns. Please be so kind and send us a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Kind regards

R4mona

Hi R4mona,

I've sent you the message. Thanks!

R4mona

Hi Sheffsky,

Thank you for your private message.

I just looked in my customer account and saw that the order for the new shipment of the router was created on 20.07.2022. As soon as the device has been handed over to DHL, you will receive an SMS or e-mail with the tracking number. Unfortunately, I do not know how long this will take. Verlegener Smiley

Kind regards

R4mona

Da der TE sich nicht mehr gemeldet hat, schließ ich hier jetzt ab. Wenn wieder mal Fragen oder Anliegen auftauchen, eröffne einfach einen neuen Beitrag im passenden Board. Beachte aber bitte, dass hier ab sofort kein direkter Support mehr möglich ist. Lese dazu am besten diesen Beitrag.