Provider Change Form
resolve
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi team,

Recently building management planned to move from M-Net to Vodafone therefore we have received vodafone internet connection now I am receiving email for vodafone for provider change form. 

Previously I was using only M-Net Internet without Phone Connection so now I am stuck with the below question in the  vodafone provider change form 

What should we forward to the previous provider for you?

1. Application for Number Portability - I don't have any number for Portability
  2. Yes, I have a system connection - No I don't have any system connection 
  3. Termination of the old contract at the earliest possible date. degrees. - When I choose 3rd option then Its asking for Phone Number where I dont have any phone number from M-Net so please help me to overcome this. And also I am unable to continue the form without choosing any option from the above. 

I have enclosed some reference screenshot for reference.  

Please help me to cancel my M-Net Internet Provider Contract because its still up and running, 

Thanks & Regards,

Harish CP

Edit: deleted attachment and moved post to correct board. Lars

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello resolve,

if you only have an Internet connection with M-Net without a telephone, you can of course not take a number with you. A form for number portability obviously makes no sense. However, you can also check the box for cancellation without taking the number with you. But, you cannot participate in the remaining term program. This only applies if you switch from an Internet & telephone connection to an Internet & telephone connection. The program is not available when switching from Internet to Internet & Phone.

It is unclear why your contract with M-Net still exists if a change of operator has taken place. You should contact M-Net about this.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!