Problem with contract change
Elham
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Following a phone call from an agent from vodafone, I accepted to upgrade my contract.
I specifically mentioned to him  that I am not home currently and cannot connect the new router or send the old one back. And he assured me that this would not be any problem.
Recently, I received a new letter from vodafone that I should connect the new router within the next 2 weeks, and send the old router back.
Because of COVID crisis and travel restrictions, I cannot go home just to install the new modem and return the old one.
Hence, I would like to ask you to extend the deadline for the router exchange for at least 6 months.

Another probblem is that after 3 months of contract change,  Vodafone still charges me the previous higher contract's tarif. 

I had contacted vodafone a few times regarding these, but the issues remain unresolved.

This is very frustrating and I appreciate it if these problems could be solved as soon as possible. 

7 Antworten 7
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Elham,

I am sorry that the procedure was not explained to you in detail. Do you have someone who can connect the router for you and send the other device back?

The new rate is activated by connecting the new device. Therefore, you will still be billed with your old rate. If you do not connect the new device within a certain time, the new tariff will be activated by us.

I will be happy to check on the return of the device. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message. Contact me again here in the thread afterwards.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Elham
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks Nancy for your reply. I sent you the information via private message.

Hi Elham,

thanks for your pm so far. Please send us also your address.

Regards

Stephan

@Stephan Thanks for your reply. I sent the requested information via private message.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Elham,

thanks for your pm.

Unfortunately the old router is already debited. We can only credit the fee for the device back, when we get the old router back.

Regards

Stephan

Dear @Stephan,

I sent the old device back to vodafone, and recieved the message from Vodafone that you have recieved the device on April 29th. However, neither have I received the deducted 100 Euro back from Vodafone, nor it was calculated in the bills.

Could you please help with this.

BBest regards,

Elham

Stephan

Hi Elham,

welcome back.

Since the router came back in the meantime, I'll order a credit note for this device. You'll see this credit note in the next invoice of August at latest.

Regards

Stephan