My internet connection has been blocked
jawadraees
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I am writing to address an issue with my internet connection that has been blocked due to a misunderstanding regarding payment. On May 25th, 2023, I received an email notification stating that I had an outstanding balance. However, upon reviewing my account, I discovered that the open balance referred to the month of June, which had just begun. I want to emphasize that I have consistently paid my bills on time without any issues.

I believe this situation arose from a simple misunderstanding, and I kindly request that you restore my internet connection as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, as uninterrupted internet access is vital for both personal and professional reasons.

If there are any further details or documentation required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary information to resolve this matter swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to a swift resolution to this issue.

Kind regards,

Jawad Raees

6 Antworten 6
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. For support in English use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

jawadraees
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Sehr geehrte Vodafone, ich schreibe Ihnen, um ein Problem mit meinem Internetanschluss anzusprechen, der aufgrund eines Missverständnisses bezüglich der Zahlung gesperrt wurde. Am 25. Mai 2023 erhielt ich eine E-Mail-Benachrichtigung, in der mir mitgeteilt wurde, dass ich einen offenen Saldo habe. Als ich jedoch mein Konto überprüfte, stellte ich fest, dass sich der offene Saldo auf den Monat Juni bezog, der gerade erst begonnen hatte. Ich möchte betonen, dass ich meine Rechnungen stets pünktlich und ohne Probleme bezahlt habe. Ich glaube, dass diese Situation durch ein einfaches Missverständnis entstanden ist, und bitte Sie, meine Internetverbindung so schnell wie möglich wiederherzustellen. Ich wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar, wenn Sie sich umgehend um diese Angelegenheit kümmern würden, da ein ununterbrochener Internetzugang sowohl aus privaten als auch aus beruflichen Gründen unerlässlich ist. Sollten Sie weitere Informationen oder Unterlagen von meiner Seite benötigen, zögern Sie bitte nicht, mir dies mitzuteilen. Ich bin gerne bereit, alle notwendigen Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen, um diese Angelegenheit rasch zu klären. Ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Mitarbeit. Ich freue mich auf eine rasche Lösung dieser Angelegenheit. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Jawad Raees

Nochmal: hier im Forum gibt es KEINEN SUPPORT! Nutze die verlinkten Social-Media-Kanäle.

Again: there is NO SUPPORT available in this forum! Use the mentioned Social Media channels.

And just an additional remark: The monthly base fee is DUE IN ADVANCE, e.g. you have to pay the montly base for June BEFORE June starts, not after June ends.

Thus according to what you wrote, you are one invoice behind and thus blocking your line is absolutely fine.

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your clarification regarding the payment terms. However, I would like to address the issue regarding paying in advance of the month.

While I understand that the monthly base fee is due in advance, I would like to request further information on how I can pay in advance before the bill is issued for the upcoming month. As a customer, I believe it would be helpful to receive the invoice for the specific month first, so that I can accurately review the charges and make the payment accordingly.

Could you please provide me with the necessary details or instructions on how I can pay the monthly base fee in advance before the start of each month? I want to ensure that I comply with the payment terms and avoid any inconvenience caused by a potential delay in payment.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to your prompt response.

Just grant Vodafone a SEPA mandate and they will charge you once the invoice is created.