Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I will like to end my Vodafone Kabel contract
bukolaj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello , 

I have moved apartment and will like to end my contract as my new apartment have an existing internet connection 

Can you tell me what I need to do . 

I can also send you the Anmeldung for my new apartment 

Thank you 

4 Antworten 4
HausHelene
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

It is only possible, if existing contract is cable too.

In this case slower speed will be stopped

Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Report the move to Vodafone (*not* by phone, for support in English use Whatsapp), Vodafone will check if your contract is available at the new location, then there are a few different scenarios:

a) your cable contract is not available at the new location: Vodafone will terminate the contract themselves.

b) your contract is available at the new location and the existing connection there is not a cable contract from Vodafone: your contract will move with you, you can terminate it at the end of the 24 month minimum contract time with a termination period of 1 month.

c) your contract is available at the new location and the existing connection is also a cable contract from Vodafone: VF will allow the termination of the cheaper contract as a gesture of goodwill.

Again, contact the support via WhatsApp:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

OKay thank you for the explanation 

I moved to an apartment with an existing internet so I will not be needing Vodafone 

I will reach out on whatsapp again as I did not that but no response yet 

Reaction time on WhatsApp can be days, requests are worked on in chronological order, so you need to be patient.