[GigaTV] Unable to access Invoices
GigaTV_Invoice
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have requested a Move to new Address and I had terminated my Kabel (Internet) contract linked with my GigaTV. After canceling my Kabel Internet Contract, I am unable to access my Contract details for GigaTV. Can someone please help in letting me access my Contract and Invoices for GigaTV?

Thanks

Jinay

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Jinay,

please excuse that it took a while. But I have found some good news for you and your contract. You have received a new customer number for this contract. I sent you the activation code by e-mail. You can use it to register in your customer portal.

Please let me know if it worked and you were able to register.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Tina

Hello GigaTV_Invoice,

first of all, welcome to our community. It's nice that you are here. I hope you had a stressless move.

Before I can help you, please tell me the state where you live.

Best regards

Tina

Hello,

I live in Munich, Bavaria.

Thanks

Jinay

Anett

Hello GigaTV_Invoice,

I would be happy to help you. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

After that, please contact me again here in this post.

Best Regards

Anett

Hello,

I have sent you the requested details.

Thanks,

Jinay

Nancy

Hello GigaTV_Invoice,

your contracts have all been terminated because we can't continue to serve you at your new address. If you still have a question about a bill, I'm happy to help.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello,

Yes, I have been using GigaNet contract as GigaCombi which has been terminated. Though after that, my GigaTV contract continues but I am unable to access my contract details or Invoices. That is exactly my problem is. I think there is something wrong as my GigaTV contract is still continued but I am unable to access any details.

Thanks

Jinay 

Tina

I want to make sure we understand each other correctly: You no longer have an active contract since 01.02.22.

Best regards

Tina

No, I do have active GigaTV contract but it is just not found/unlinked from my Customer Number. I can provide you my Contract No for GigaTV. 

Earlier I meant my GigaNet contract is terminated and NOT GigaTV. Since they both were linked to same Customer No, now that one of them is Terminated, I can't access other as well in my Customer No. I require help in re-link my GigaTV contract to customer no or some other way that can help me access my details

Tina

Please, send me the contract number via pn.

Best regards

Tina