Flashing red internet light
Natalia_6
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I can't seem to connect to the internet anymore.  My cable router shows a flashing red light above internet. 

Any advice is welcome! 

Regards,

Natalia

15 Antworten 15
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

that doesn't sound so nice, sorry 😞 I still want to take a look at it 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks, I just sent off a PM!

This has been going on since Monday - I've lost a week of work since I have to do home office. Is there any chance this will be resolved quickly? 

Can someone ease take a look? 

My situation has been unchanged for a week now! 

Thanks,

Natalia

Wallace

Hi Natalia,

We no longer have a system in your house. I have written to the responsible colleagues to clarify the marketing situation and, if necessary, to have your contract terminated.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for the info. 

This morning I recieved an sms with a link to schedule a service appointment.  However when I clicked it, it told me that no time slots were available.  I'm a bit confused as to what is happening -  is someone coming out to take a look (so, the service in my house is still there, but broken?) or does the service no longer exist and should I look for a new provider?

Regards,

Natalia 

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Natalia_6,

thanks for your response.

Unfortunately we can't provide you any more at your address via cable. We have to cancel your cable contract.

Do you want to switch to a DSL connection (250 MBit/s max.) or do you want to switch to another provider?

I am very sorry, that we weren't able to inform you earlier.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,  

I would like to cancel my contract with Vodafone and switch to another provider.  Could you please inform me how I can go about doing this? 

Regards,

Natalia 

Thomas

Hi Natalia_6,

you have already selected a new provider. You must instruct the new provider to take over the phone number. We can only terminate your contract once this has been done.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!