Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English Support needed] need to cancel my cable internet contract due to moving out of Germany
vaisakhpc
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello everyone, I've tried every way of getting some support for my contract termination, but none of that worked out due to the language issue. Lot of customer care executives attended my calls, but none of them speaks English unfortunately. Finally, I am here. I am planning to leave Germany by end of June. I have my vodafone contract for cable internet where the 24 months contract term is yet to finish(by Sep 2024). I need to close it by end of June. The whatsapp support line is not working. Its the chat bot answering with some predefined answers. So I am really stuck with what to do. The proof of deregistration will be available on the last week of June only. So is it better to apply for termination then or should I do it now itself? Also where should i send the router to? I live in NRW. Expecting some helpful answers from all of you. Thanks in advance.

1 Antwort 1
RED_DUSTin
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi vaisakhpc :).

If you have trouble with our TOBi via Whatsapp, you can use a translator (DeepL is the best choice) to transtale the text.If you answered the questions, TOBi asked you, you will be redirected to my colleagues.

Best regards
RED_DUSTin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!