Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Duplicated contract by wrong address
Xiao11
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Last year I have made contract with cable internet for Vodafone from Check24. My living address is XXX Nr. 62, Aachen, but by mistake I wrote a wrong address  by XXX Nr. 60, Aachen for the first time, and I have informed Check24 and also send you an email for cancellation immediately, and made another one. But unfortunately, I just found out that I am working on two contracts with you simultaneously, with customer Nr.a and Nr. b.

The contract with Nr. a is mistake:

• I have informed you about the cancellation within 14 days.
  • Afterwards I even don’t get the hardware (route), and I don’t receive any invoice messages, either email or post regarding the monthly payments. I found the mistake just because I checked my bank account few days ago...
  • I have called you service center, and your colleague told me the account of Nr.a is in deactivated status at the beginning, but you charge me monthly since last year!

I try to contact through email, telephone ... but no so far can not get any response. Thanks.

Best regards

Xiao

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

If you wrote VF that you cancel the contract it will run until the earliest possible cancellation date, which is after 2 years. Revocation of a contract that was made via phone or online within the first 14 days is something different and has to be done the way it is stated in the documents you received.

For support in English use WhatsApp:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292