Downgrade
tiago_ignacio
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I want to change my tariff to 100 Mbit/s download / upload 25 Mbit/s = 34,99 € per month and cannot find the option on the website

Kd.Nr.: ***

#downgrade

EDIT: @tiago_ignacio KDNR deleted

11 Antworten 11
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Do you have the exchange guarantee for the 7th contract month in the contract and do you want to use it? Otherwise, a downgrade is only possible at the end of the minimum contract period (usually 24 months). In both cases, customer service can do this for you. What federal state are you from?

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tiago_ignacio,

did it work in the meantime and were you able to order your downgrade or do you still need help? If so, please let me know which state you are from.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I still was not able to downgrade, where do I need to go on the website? I think I'm on my 7th month, just received a bill of a higher value this month.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi tiago_ignacio,

this does not work online. You can do this via the hotline or here. Can you tell us which federal state you come from?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Incidentally, the Red Internet&Phone 100 Cable only has an upstream speed of 10 Mbit/s.
But since you are out of the first 6 months of the contract, a switch would only be possible with a new minimum contract term of 24 months.

I'm from Berlin, my customer no ***

Edit: @tiago_ignacio customer number removed

Thomas

Hi tiago_ignacio,

the best way to help you is right here. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Message sent. 🙂

Thank you

Lars

Hi Tiago,

I'll email you a contract summary in a minute. Please confirm briefly here in the post that you want to accept the offer from the summary of 13.03.2022. Then I will make it ready.

Best regards

Lars