ContractChange
Contract_Change
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team,

Last year my vodafone device got updated with a new device. After that my complete tariff details has been restructured. Previously I do not have/use telephone and TV in my contract. But in my new contract everything has been added ( Internet+TV+Telephone ) with out my knowledge(I am not very good in German language). I don't need all of them. I just need Internet/WIFI.

customer No: xxxxxxxxxxx.

I request you to change my contract only Internet/WIFI. I don't need any other services.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Edit: @Contract_Change 

Customer number removed

12 Antworten 12
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Contract_Change,

unfortunately, in this case it doesn't matter whether you use the TV box or not.

TV and Internet were booked at the same time and noted in the same order confirmation.

Both contracts are therefore valid and cannot be terminated before the end of the contract period.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

1. First of all who asked you to change my Vodafone device.

2. Responsible person should explain to me the changes from previous contract while changing my Vodafone device. This is not happened properly. 

3. I can not read/write german. I did not receive my contract via mail/post. How can you say it is agreed from inside. 

Thanks

Selvakumar. B

Lars

Hi Contract_Change,

We have processed the order that was sent to us by the consultant. The order confirmation was already sent to you by letter on 23.04.2021. This letter was not returned either, so we must assume that you have received it. We cannot do anything after such a long time.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!