abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Die Frequenzumstellung geht weiter. In unserem Blog findest Du alle relevanten Infos. Klick hier.

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change DSL to Cable contract
Dipankar_Haldar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I applied for DSL connection at my address because there was no cable internet as per the online portal. Vodafone told me, "ya there is no cable to my address". After 2 weeks of application, i received the router. When the technician visit my address, he showed me that the cable connection availability and I called the customer care to check if it is possible to switch to cable connection. And I am stuck there as paying more. I need to switch to cable contract.

I never imagined internet is so difficult in germany.

Please suggest how can i check because not even a single person speaks english.

3 Antworten 3
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

Dipankar_Haldar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for sharing. But this is not my actual concern. I was given wrong information by Vodafone that there is no Cable at my address. But technician confirmed and showed me the cable option to my address. So I want to change my contract from DSL to Cable and I need help to fix that.

And I showed you how to contact support - here in this customer-to-customer forum nobody can help you.