Cancelled contract
Burcu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All,

In November 2021, We canceled the contract since we had from 2019, because we moved to another city in Germany and had a new contract from Vodafone again. Since we have never gotten bills for it we have not noticed that but last month we figured out that it has not been canceled and we have been paying 75 euros for 2 years to non-use internet. We cannot find anyone who can help us, wrote several letters but no response back. 

Could you please help us to reach someone?

Best

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Burcu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All After I submitted the document Vodafone Kunden service erfurt they deposit the money to my bank account.

Thanks for everyone.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

Did you actually receive a confirmation of the cancellation? And seriously, how can someone not realize that month-by-month such an amount is taken from the banking account?

Hi Peter, Thanks for your response. Since we have a joint account together with my husband we do not dig every single month expanses. The thing is we were told that it was canceled and they gave us a new contract for our new home.

Well, you can only try your luck on Twitter/X or Facebook. Do not use the phone hotline or a store.

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you get help via X or Facebook? Is your problem solved?

Burcu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi All, unfortunately, ı haven't got a response yet, I prepared a  letter and proof of documents and will send them today to headquarters.

Hi Torsten, unfortunately, I haven't got a response yet, I prepared a  letter and proof of documents and will send them today to headquarters.

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

HQ doesnt deal with costumer support issues and does not forward them either.

Make sure you have the right adress.

Burcu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All After I submitted the document Vodafone Kunden service erfurt they deposit the money to my bank account.

Thanks for everyone.