abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable service question (and cannot speak German well)
Jay-Cee
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I cannot speak German well enough to explain the issue over the phone.

I have been receiving cable internet for about a month and still have not received anything (besides the modem) from Vodafone to indicate my customer number, so I can register on the website and pay.

How can I get assistance? I can't provide the Kundennummer because I don't know it.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

I went to a store in Alexander Platz and the representative said the same thing. I kept telling them "yes, but I don't have it.. so now what? I want to pay!".. eventually they printed out the letter with the activation code and I was able to add the account properly.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

The order confirmation is usually sent by email. Did you confirm the email address you provided when ordering via a link? Only then will Vodafone send contractual matters by email.

If I were you, I would try to DM Vodafone Service on Facebook or X/Twitter. There you’ll get support even in english.

I went to a store in Alexander Platz and the representative said the same thing. I kept telling them "yes, but I don't have it.. so now what? I want to pay!".. eventually they printed out the letter with the activation code and I was able to add the account properly.

Hi @Jay-Cee,

we would be happy to help.

Pls get in contact with us again via on of the following channels.

BR Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!