Cable contract
Chandan1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I have a cable contract from April 2023. However, due to some reasons, I am moving out of Germany. So I guess I have to terminate the contract. Or are there other options? As I saw on the internet I needed to apply for a move instead of termination. There is no concrete information on the Vodafone website either. Calling customer care is a bit problem for me as I don't know German. Please let me know what to do in such a situation.

Cheers,

Chandan

2 Antworten 2
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You simply have to report your move abroad via the moving service, then your contract will be terminated with 1 month's notice. Please note that you may have to submit the de-registration certificate later. And you have to return the rented hardware (Vodafone Station or Fritzbox and, if necessary, TV hardware) within 2 weeks of the end of the contract. Keep the delivery receipt from DHL until you receive confirmation of receipt by email, otherwise you will be charged for the devices.