abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Billing amount not deducted by direct debit
scg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable:

I have a cable connection.

I have a wise account, I  have given consent for adding it  for direct debit billing for my internet connection billing. Unfortunately one of the bill I paid cancelled by myself . When checked with store, it was told to pay it again with the reference . I paid it from different bank account. But I am not sure if it is processed proprly or not and also the next month bill was not as per expcted and it is more than expcted. Also they have given me a document to acivate the direct billing again and I have mailed it to vodafone.

Still the vodafone account is in my Direct debit accounts list in my bank account. But direct debit is not happening.

Contacted the store again and it is not useful(Told to sent the sepa again), I tried to sent mail to vodafone and it is not delivred to rechnungsfragen@vodafone.com. 

Is there any direct contct in which I can get some clarification in English?

Or anybody can support me here?

3 Antworten 3
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

There is no individual support available in this customer-to-customer forum. For english support, use the social media channels listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

The local stores are usually run not by Vodafone but by 3rd parties that operate independently. They are not part of the support system.

scg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for the suggestions. Is there anyway to contact cutomer support via email ?

No, sadly not.