Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wifi connected but "no internet connection"
Roxane_sb
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello everyone,

I am English-speaking and unfortunately I cannot reach customer service because the call box is in German…

I connected my FRITZ!Box internet box correctly and activated my online account.

On the FRITZ!Box, the "Power/Cable" LED is flashing green, and the "WLAN" LED is solid green.

I managed to connect my phone to wifi but unfortunately it says "no internet connection".

I saw on the forum that this had already happened to several people and that a technician had come by to configure things in the cellar.

Would it be possible to send someone to me? Can I private message someone at Vodafone who can help me?

Thank you in advance! 🙂 

Best Regards

Roxane Sbrava

4 Antworten 4
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Roxane,

sure, we can send a technician to install the connection  Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Roxane,

there is a very strong return path disrupter active in our network. I have arranged for the interference suppression and if it was successful you will receive an email from us.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have this same issue, I received the Fritzbox 6660 and the Cable light keeps flashing intermmitently.

Is there any way I can get support in a Vodafone shop or be provided with a temporary Gigacube?

My contract has been active for more than 15 days and I can't still set up the Wifi at home and technical service takes forever.

Also getting in contact with cuestomer service is almost impossible for those of us who don't speak German. HELP PLEASE!!

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!