Expert mode missing a lot of settings
Minimoo
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Sorry about my poor German, just arrived last month and still working on it, so I will use English here.

I have a Vodafone Station WiFi 6 (with GigaZuhause CableMax 1000)

Firmware version:  AR01.04.046.04.14_091322_7244.SIP.20.X2
Hardware Type & Version:  7

background info:
I'm trying to set up my home NAS which required port forwarding behind my Synology Router connected to Vodafone Station, all I required is DMZ or IPv4 port forwarding settings on Vodafone Station. Funny part is that I see the configuration being available on the online manual and other posts discussed here.

issues:
BUT I couldn't find them (port forwarding, DMZ , and many others) in my "Expert Mode" on my Vodafone Station, I can only found 3 settings under the "Internet" in Expert mode: Firewall, General, IPv6 Host Exposure . (see attachments)

Am I missing something, the expert mode is not so expert, but I do see the settings I need being available on the manual, I'm pretty sure I'm already in the "Expert mode"... please help... hopefully it's not something stupid I missed. Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your connection runs -as contractually agreed- in DualStack-Lite configuration.

This means you don't get a public IPv4 and thus all settings related to this will be removed from the menu as these settings would be unusable in any way.

So: Due to DualStack-Lite operation, you don't have a public IPv4 and thus won't be able to use IPv4 port forwarding, IPv4 DMZ and others that are related to a public IPv4).

So you will only be able to access your NAS using IPv6.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your connection runs -as contractually agreed- in DualStack-Lite configuration.

This means you don't get a public IPv4 and thus all settings related to this will be removed from the menu as these settings would be unusable in any way.

So: Due to DualStack-Lite operation, you don't have a public IPv4 and thus won't be able to use IPv4 port forwarding, IPv4 DMZ and others that are related to a public IPv4).

So you will only be able to access your NAS using IPv6.