Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connected without internet. No English customer care to contact.
Kush_Bhardwaj
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Team,

I started my vodafone router yesterday.

Internet and wifi lights are on, and it has been more than 24 hours and I do not have any internet.

My devices are giving error messages connected without internet.

My contract already started on 1st of October 2023. But still no internet.

I am unable to connect with English operator even after multiple attempts, even call back is German so that is not helping me at all.

Please arrange a call back from English operator.

My location is frankfurt am main.

Thanks,

Kush

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Stör
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dude, I have the same problem sine first of September, and I find vodafone the worst, lowest level, cheapest, stupidest company in my whole life. Unfortunately, I cant use the words freely here, otherwise there are very fitting words to describe vodafone!! Even if my problem and yours are not happening to everyone, but still I find them very disappointing.

I even talked in German thought not perfectly but still waiting for a technician to call me back for two weeks. I really want to sue them in court because of wasting my time, money and nerves. With this stupid ridiculous unusable TOBi anyone can say the level of  services they have. 
they literally suckkkkkk….