abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

What is this?!
nikobelic
Rookie
Rookie

I contacted Vodafone in May 2022 that I'm gonna leave Germany forever, I moved back to Albania. 

They said okay, we understand your situation and we will cancel your contract on August 1st. Just send back router that's it. They said they are sad that I'm leaving them, they will happily welcome me back any time in the future, blah, blah, blah.

I sent the router back on July 8th 2022. They sent me confirmation email that they recieved the router. 

Since the day I signed the contract they collected money from my bank account every month. The contract was 29,99/month in the first year and 49,99 for the second year. 
They took 36,99/month for the first year and started  taking 56,99/month in the second year. I never complained.

I told them they I am de-registering from my address on Aug 1st, and I did that, I closed my bank account and I am not plannig to ever come back there. 

And now, I'm starting to get some email from some Riverty agency, they say that I owe them (vodafone) 22 euros + 28 more euros for not paying on time. And they are threatening me that they will charge me even more. I payed everything, I am not living there any more. 

Can anyone tell me what will happen next? I want them to leave me alone, I don't have bank account in Germany, I moved from that place forever! 

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey nikobelic,

this community was built around customers helping customers.

Noone has access to your customer account here.

If you leave germany, you have the right to cancle your dsl contract early. If you cancle the contract for august, depending on your billing cycle, the final invoice may be deducted from your bank account up to 6 weeks later. 22 Euros sounds like some kind partial / final invoice for a timeframe shorter then 30 days. So this would be my most educated guess.

If the bankaccount was not existent then, this leads to open charges. Which will ultimaltely transferred to an external debt collection agency.

Please get in touch with my colleagues from the customersupport , for example via twitter or facebook. They can evaluate what happend here.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!