DSL contract takeover
AnaSilva
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I am taking over a DSL contract from the previous tenant, but so far I did not recieve any details from Vodafone, no confirmation, no access data, nothing. However, the previous tenant has told me he spoke with Vodafone and everything was on track, and sent me his router also.

When I tried to set it up, it requested a MIC or access data, of which I did not receive at all. I tried calling Vodafone hotline to request it and they told me they would send it to my email address. However, I did not receive any of the access codes by email, but I received an email of a completely new DSL contract (it even mentioned a different router from the one I currently received from the previous tenant).

Could you please help me in understanding what the status of the contract takeover is? I would also like to ensure I do not have multiple DSL contracts running on my name.

Thanks in advance!

6 Antworten 6
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AnaSilva,

I'm really sorry that you haven't been informed about the contract takeover yet. Let's have a look on the current situation. Please send me a private message with the customer or order number you've received so far, and name, address and birth date.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I have sent you a private message with the information you requested.

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AnaSilva,

thank you. I'll take over and will give you an answere asap. 🙂

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks Norman!

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

BerndD has helped me confirm the status of the contract transfer.

I would just like to ask for your help in further confirming that I do not have multiple DSL contracts on my name? 

I also received 2 separate emails of new contracts that I did not order. I got the emails after calling 1212 for information on the contract transfer status (to which they could not help me). These contracts have 2 different customer numbers: 0019xxxx17 and 0019xxxx11. Both of these contracts have asked me to book an appointment for the technician to come, which I did thinking it might have been connected with the transfer. 

I only intend for the contract transfer to be successful, since I did not order any other contracts.

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Ana,

i've checked your accounts. I'm sorry you're right. The collegues booked 2 new contracts. I cancelled both.

So now the contract takeover is running. You'll get all informations asap. Note: You'll get a new customer number and new access data too. You have change it in the router.

I keep an eye on it and get in touch with you again with news. 😉

Best regards
Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!