DSL connection set up was cancelled.
userLi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, Dear Sir/Madam

My custom number is XXX, last week I made the contract at Vodafone Shop to move my address. Then I got the comfirm email, and also made appointment for DSL installation.

But this morning I get the email with following message:
"Ruf uns bitte mal an
Leider können wir Dir keinen DSL-Anschluss einrichten. Das hat technische Gründe. Deinen Auftrag haben wir kostenlos für Dich storniert.
Ruf uns an und lass uns über andere Möglichkeiten reden. Zusammen finden wir was für Dich."

I tried the telephone hot line below, but could not reach any customer service in English, so I am writing to ask for help, what should I do to continue? Or the DSL is totally not available with Vodafone in my new address?

Best wishes.

Edit: Personal data removed. Team Community

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very sorry userLi. Apparently it is technically not possible to provide a DSL connection.

This is because there are no free lines. Your previous tenant may not have had their connection moved yet.

A solution for your existing cable contract must now be found. That's why the colleagues asked you to call.

It's not nice that nobody could help you. Please send me a private message with these details:

* Customer number cable

* Order number / customer number DSL

*Surname

* Address (both)

*Birth date

I'll take a look at it and get in touch with you.

Many greetings

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!