Change of Address
ad2024
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey, 

I am moving to Frankfurt am Main, and my new apartment only has a DSL connection. I currently have a cable connection contract. Can I cancel my cable contract since this is not available at my new address? 

5 Antworten 5
ricky92
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello ad2024,

if we are not available at your new address, you have a special right of termination. Please contact us here👉 Dein Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community and we will check whether your new cable address is available. If not, you have a special right of termination.

Best regards
Ricky

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

request a move:

https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/alles-zum-umzug.html

if a cable is not available at your new address your contract will be converted into DSL

Yes I have checked, I am being offered a DSL contract and at a much higher price than the existing contract. Can I please terminate my contract by end of month ?

Hey my new address doesn't support my current contract, and I was told that I can terminate my contract with 4 weeks notice. However, I have received the termination notice with the end date of 2026. How can I get this fixed ?

Hi @ad2024

we will be happy to check why the termination was entered on the date if we are not available at your new address, we will of course correct this. As already mentioned, please get in touch with us via our contact channels.

Best regards
Pierre35

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!