abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bought Hotspot but not working / Kastanienallee
kasta101
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi,

I bought a 1 week hotspot pass and I think that it worked for 10 minutes but it is not working any longer. I am “connected” to it via wifi but there’s no internet access. This is the ID HH-3-2504297

What can I do? If I continue to not have wifi, can I get a refund?

Thanks
7 Antworten 7
kasta101
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
It’s been 3 days and not working here or at all- tried in another part of the city. How can I get a refund?
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @kasta101,

do you try to connect to another hotspot? Does it work there? If not its possible a deviceproblem. Do you check that already? Rebootet that device, maybe check another device or something like that?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias!

Yes, I have tried in Prenzaluer Berg + Kreuzberg. Nothing works. I have turned off my phone, cleared 2 of my browsers and nothing. Device is iPhone 8.

Hey Tobias,

I would like a refund since I paid for nothing-I am not getting any connection. How do I continue with this?

Thanks

Tobias

Hi @kasta101,

you have the same problem at both spots? please send me your mac address and the corresponding hotspots then I will take a closer look at whether a connection exists or not.

Regards

Tobias

I pm'ed you. Thanks Tobias!

Tobias

Hi @kasta101,

thanks for the PM. Well, these spots looks clean, but i cant see the mac you send to me, probably the time frame is probably over where i can see the device.

So in that case i probably cant help you, for a refund you have to contact my colleagues who support these spots - you could contact them via mobilephone/phone under 0631-3522493.

Thanks for you help, and sorry that i didnt help you that much 😕

Regards

Tobias