Frage

Antwort

Lösung

SMS Messages sent from substitute number
Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Community,

My mother had made one contract with Vodafone and she switched her T-Mobile number to Vodafone. While she was waiting for her number to be switched, she has received substitute Vodafone number. This number supposed to be deactivated after her number is switched to Vodafone. Now when she send SMS, it comes from this substitute number and not from her primary number. When I try to call or send message to this substitute number, it says that this number does not exist. So, I am not sure how she is receiving SMS from this number. When we went to Vodafone store, they said that substitute number is deactivated and for further assistance I should call Vodafone Hotline. We have just called Vodafone hotline and they did not know what it is and they said that we should go to Vodafone store. Can someone here please help us as we are going into circle?

Thank you!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Edi_edi,

I´m gonna check this for you.

Therefore please send me a private message with the telephone number of your mother and the link of this thread here.

Have a nice weekend.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
HeikeF

Hi Edi_edi,

I´m gonna check this for you.

Therefore please send me a private message with the telephone number of your mother and the link of this thread here.

Have a nice weekend.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!