abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GigaKombi Order Double Billed - English Help?
DCBosman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey!  

Struggling to get phone support in English!

11th of May I ordered via online shop call GigaKombi (Cable Internet, Phone, TV and Mobile) which I think is pretty good deal!

Once order placed, I saw on emails that the wrong address was listed.  I then called the online shop again (14th) and they advised that we should simply create a brand new order and that the old order will be returned and cancelled automatically if not delivered successfully.  As per DHL Tracking, that old order was returned.  I successfully received everything from the new order placed (14th).  

Problem:  I see that my bank account was debited two amounts from Vodafone GmbH.  Looking at the customer references, one is linked correctly to the New Order placed.  BUT, the second amount Customer reference is linking to the "Old, cancelled" order.

How can I get support on this issue?  I have not been able to get someone that can speak english online when trying to call and be transferred to correct department.

Many thanks!

Dirk

13 Antworten 13
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Dirk,

did you cancel the first order in writing or just not accept the devices? The non-acceptance or return of the devices is unfortunately not sufficient, a written revocation within the period provided for it is required.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey!

Can you please advise the way forward.  This is the advise I was told to do by the person doing my new order!

Thanks,

Dirk

Grit

Hello Dirk,

a new order does not replace the first order, so I need to know what you did to cancel the first order. Explain it to me, please.

Regards

Grit

Hey Grit!

Really appreciate your responses and help on this.

When I saw that the order had an incorrect delivery address, I called the online shop again and the person told me that he would like to do so. Hey so said he wants to cancel the previous order and that I should not accept anything from the first order. He is advised. I do not need anything else.  

I did not exactly take the first delivery.

Now it looks like it was never canceled! I was charged and I got a letter through the mail saying some 

I can provide you with the order number of the first one to see.  

Ideally, is there a number I can call you on? I've tried multiple times the call center, but no-one can help me in English!

Many thanks,

Dirk

Grit

Hello Dirk,

cancellation must be made in writing. You didn't do that. Not accepting the devices is not enough.

I hope it really wasn't that long ago.

Unfortunately, i can't promise you I can do anything. I'll take a look first. Send me a private message with name, address and customer number of both orders and a link to your thread. Get back to me here afterwards.

There is no telephone contact in English, I'm sorry.

Regards

Grit

Lars

Hello Dirk,

Thanks for the private message. Unfortunately, the information requested by Grit is missing. We need the customer numbers, the full name and addresses. Do you still send them via PM?

Best regards

Lars

Hey Lars!  i have just replied in PM message to you and Grit again with additional info.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi DCBosman,

thanks for the pm with your data.

As I can see that the 2nd order xxx579 for cable is the correct one and active, I'll revoke the incorrect 1st order and deliver your post to my mobile colleagues to do the rest.

In the next days you will get a written confirmation for the revokes via postal service.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan, Support Team,

Thanks you, I have received notificatoin via mail that the Kabel portion was cancelled.

Can you please advise if the order for the incorrect mobile contract portion will also be cancelled (it was a Conbination Deal)?  

Many thanks!

Dirk