abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigacube Flex - First month bill Include Gigacube device fees again
Ayman90
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I bought Gigacube flex last month and I just got my 1st-month bill and I found it again. 49.99 EURO * Plus the few days use of the 1st-month cycle ", I already paid it while signing the contract and

paying 50 euros for the device.

Customer number: ***

Thanks 

Edit: I have deleted your customer number for reasons of data protection.

4 Antworten 4
Ayman90
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry, the main post was edited, and it seems not clear!

I bought Gigacube flex last month and I just got my 1st-month bill and I found that the bill includes the device fees again 49.99 EURO which I already paid it while signing the contract. 

Why does the bill include the gigacube flex device fees once more?

Thanks

NeuLTEler
App-Professor
App-Professor
Hello Ayman90,

there are two different fees that come with the Gigacube Flex Contract: 49,90€ for the Router, 39,99€ for the activation which you also pay with the first bill. Was that also on your bill? If you have receipts for paying the Hardware twice Thema you should complain either via E-Mail (with copies of said receipts) or phone. It's also possible that a Forum Host will answer here and ask for your contract details to check it, but that might take a few days.
ab 2011: LTE Zuhause Internet 7200
ab 2013: LTE Zuhause Internet 21600
ab 2017: Gigacube Flex-Vertrag
bald: Glasfaseranschluss

Thank you very much for your reply, The bill doesn't have details (Just € 49.99 for Vodafone Gigacube flex - Anschlusspreis einmalig).

I think this fees maybe as you mentioned for connection fee which costs € 49,99 Euro not 39.99, but this connection fee is not mentioned in any advertising, contract, even when I signed the contract the customer service didn't tell me anything about this fees! Seems kind of hidden fees and hopefully to be one-time payment!

Anyway, They should mention it's € 100 installation (Router and activation) + monthly fees.

Do you know which email should I send the complaint with the invoices attached?

Thanks

NeuLTEler
App-Professor
App-Professor
Yes, Anschlusspreis is the activation fee. I just checked, Vodafone raised it (I paid 39,99€ in October). I doubt there is a chance for a complaint but If you want to try you can use the Kontaktformular:
https://www.vodafone.de/contact/rf/contactform.jsp?deepLink=24&frage1=NEIN&selektor1Id=unternehmen&s...
Check the boxes Rechnung, Rechnungsfrage, Mobilfunk, weiter. Then you insert your personal data, check LTE and and describe your complaint.
ab 2011: LTE Zuhause Internet 7200
ab 2013: LTE Zuhause Internet 21600
ab 2017: Gigacube Flex-Vertrag
bald: Glasfaseranschluss