Unable to change email
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Tried this like 20 times, how to change email that I’m using to log me in ? It always says everything is accepted, and then after a refresh there is the same old email again ...
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
So, I have no idea why, but it just worked 😄 then while we are here I have a pretty similar question, I’m unable to use Vodafone app because I don’t have Vodafone’s phone number, but in the info flyer was written that it’s also usable if I have only cable internet ...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey fotoramic,

well, where do you want to change your email?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
So I want to change the email that I’m using to log myself in Vodafone services , to see contracts and so on 🙂
Tobias

Hello again @fotoramic,

well, infact you can change it on your own, it should work. Did you try to use a other browser, other computer or something like that? We cant change that, you have to do that alone 😞

Regards

Tobias

fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
So, I have no idea why, but it just worked 😄 then while we are here I have a pretty similar question, I’m unable to use Vodafone app because I don’t have Vodafone’s phone number, but in the info flyer was written that it’s also usable if I have only cable internet ...
Tobias

Hi fotoramic,

well, well, could you send me a picture of that flyer? Also, what kind of Vodafone App did you use? Do you mean "MeinVodafone"? Its only for mobilecontracts 🙂

Regards

Tobias

fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
So it wasn’t really a flyer, it was a banner somewhere but yeah it was speaking about MeinVodafone but for cable internet clients ... if I will see it again I will take a screenshot and definitely send that to you, but then all the rest of my questions has been answered, so thank you and have a nice day ! 🙂
Tobias

Hi fotoramic,

alright, so im gonna close this thread right now - also, if you found it you could send it via private message.. 🙂

Regards

Tobias