Moving to different place
denstepa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there,

We are moving to a new house, and Vodafone Kabel that we have at the moment is not available there, but the Vodafone DSL is available. 

Can we terminate the contract and make a new one at the new house, or we have to move? Since we dont want to keep any phone number or so, it doesnt make sense to pay moving fees..

Best,

Denis

7 Antworten 7
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi denstepa,

if you move to an object we can't provide with our cable service, you can order a DSL contract for the new house. We will cancel the old contract, when the new is active.

Please note that we need a little more lead time for a DSL connection at the new address. It would be a good idea to place your order for the new address approximately four weeks before you move.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

So what would be the next step? To apply for current contract cancellation?

Whats the best way to do that?

Best,

Denis

Stephan

Hi denstepa,

as I have already written, we will deal with the old contract as soon as the new one is active. If you already know your moving date, you can place your order for the new address four weeks in advance.

You can place your order online. As soon as the new connection is active, please contact us again.

Regards

Stephan

Hi there,

We've got a new contract, how should I move on, and cancel the old one?

So I'm getting an error when I try to link the new DSL contract to my account. Can you help with this?

Best,

Denis Stepanov

Stephan

Hi denstepa,

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address (old & new)

your customer number (old & new)

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

I've sent you a private message!

Lars

Hi Denis,

I have seen, the DSL contract has been running since 19.07.2018. I have now terminated the cable contract and initiated the crediting of the fees since 19.07.2018. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars