Incorrect billing
deburn
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I cancelled my previous contract because the cost was too high and I never got more than 60-80 mb/s (I was paying for 200mb). After waiting for the contract to end, I went into the vodafone store to reopen a new contract with a **lower line speed, the salesman said I should open a 400mb/s contract since the first year only costs €20. I was **explicitly told that I would only be charged 20 per month for the 1st year, and then I could downgrade before the end of the contract to avoid the 40 euro monthly charge. He even told me he would send me a reminder to downgrade 1 month before the contract ended so that I didnt forget.

Later I received documents advising me that instead of getting a new contract, my original kundigung had been reversed, and my contract was **upgraded to 400mb/s. 

At this point I called your centre to complain, since I did not want to upgrade in the first place! The consultant assured me that I would still only be paying €20 per month - as agreed at the store.

Now I am being charged €40 per month, more than even before! How can I challenge this?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello deburn,

I looked at your contract. You have Red Internet & Phone 400 cable for 19,99 € since 08th of August 2018 . Everything was realized as agreed.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Tina

Hello deburn,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

I'll take a look. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Hello deburn,

I looked at your contract. You have Red Internet & Phone 400 cable for 19,99 € since 08th of August 2018 . Everything was realized as agreed.

Best regards

Tina